● What carrier oils are used in your essential oil perfumes and wilde blends? Our products contain carrier oils from all natural nuts, seeds and fruits alongside highly potent, 100% pure essential oils. The carrier oil we use most commonly is fractionated coconut oil because of its odorless and colourless properties. The exact list of ingredients differs from product to product, so we recommend referring to the product description for an exact ingredients list.
● Are Wilde Blou products suitable for sensitive skin? We recommend people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first and wait at least 24 hours to ensure there is no reaction. Please discontinue use if irritation occurs and of course, consult with an independent professional if you are unsure if the formulation or ingredient list is right for you.
● Are the oils in your perfumes safe and pure? From ensuring each and every plant is nourished and grows naturally (free of chemicals, pesticides or herbicides), through to the meticulous distilling and testing process, the essential oils we use in our perfumes are concentrated, pure and ethically sourced.
● Can I purchase a gift card? Yes! We offer digital gift cards from $30.00, up to $200.00 AUD. They are the perfect present for birthdays, Mother’s Day, Christmas or simply to spoil a loved one. Our gift cards are consciously digital and will be emailed directly to you.
● Do you offer gift wrapping? We do not offer traditional gift wrapping as we like to remain conscious of waste. Instead, we tend to utilise reused brown paper with twine, or even second-hand fabrics. All our parcels are wrapped with love and care, often adorned with dried flowers or crystals. If you are purchasing as a gift, please leave a note at the checkout regarding gift wrapping and we will do our best to accommodate!
● What payment methods do you take? We accept Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and more. If you have a preferred payment provider you would like to suggest, please send us an email. [link]
● Where can I learn more about your Women’s Circle Events? Our Women’s Circle and Self Love Photoshoot events have their own page and FAQs. Please click here to explore. [link to events page]
● What is the One Tree Planted initiative? We are in partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organisation focussed on global reforestation. With every product purchased, we plant one tree, helping to reduce our carbon footprint and giving that little bit extra back to our planet earth.
● Are your products Australian made? Proudly, yes! All our perfumes are lovingly made here in Australia and the selection of products we stock are sourced from local Australian makers and creatives. Supporting small women-led businesses is a passion of ours.
Product Care & Longevity
The beautiful handmade ceramics we stock are handmade in Australia, with a high-quality Australian clay and locally sourced glaze. They may have tiny marks or speckles which are natural elements in the clay. Please take care to handwash, as they are not suitable for the dishwasher.
We recommend incorporating your essential oil perfumes into your daily self-care routine to enjoy the full benefits of regular use. Be sure to store them in a cool place away from direct heat and light.
Handle our delicate prints with care as they are printed on handmade cotton paper with a natural ripped and deckled edge. To help preserve the richness of colour, we recommend framing these self-love keepsakes so you can enjoy them forever.
Dote on your Self Love Affirmation Cards daily, but when they are not in use, store carefully in their original packaging, keeping them separate to your oils and perfumes. The recycled paper and vegetable inks used in these cards will stay most vibrant when kept in a dry spot, away from oils and prolonged direct sunlight.
Shipping and Returns
● Where do you ship to? At the moment we only offer domestic shipping within Australia but are working toward an earth-conscious way to ship internationally.
● When will my order be dispatched? Each perfume is lovingly made to order with care and intention. Most parcels will be dispatched within five business days and can then take up to a week to arrive, depending on the time of year and whether your order is travelling to a metro or regional area.
● Do you offer in-person collection? Yes, absolutely. Orders can be collected within 24 hours from my shop in Ipswich, Queensland: simply select this option at checkout. Please note we are not currently open to the public for browsing.
● Who do you ship with? Where possible, all our packages are sent via Sendle, our mindfully chosen carbon neutral postal service.
● How do you package and ship orders mindfully? We are always trying to be kinder to our Earth which is why we use a carbon neutral postal service whenever possible, compostable shipping satchels, reusable cloth packaging and recycled paper to protect every order during transit.
● What is your returns policy? In the unlikely event a product arrives damaged or faulty, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the item and your order details. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible and may ask you to return the item for a full refund, providing it is unused and in its original packaging.